I published the article for the issue in the pose calculation and it has a brief descriptiton of the issue. Link to the article
I found a new issue about the lidar project pose calculation code. I will publish a brief description o the issue in an article. Sorry for not updating you in a while. If you’re interested in anything at any time just contact me!
I’ve completed the code for the lidar. It’s done, I’m proceeding to work on the x y counting algorithm.
Unfortunately due to amazon shipping problems, the lidar didn’t arrive. It may arrive tomorrow or I may have to order a replacement.
The tcp project in the lidar project has been successfully fixed. Now, the whole source code will go on GitHub shortly. Now back on x y algorithm.
Lidar project is delayed because I had other work to do but will start working on it shortly. Still fixing the tcp problem (bug cause is already found.) Then will start continuing on the x y counting algorithm.
The problem is that the socket on VS is nonblocking because of I’m using CASyncSocket. Leaving socket nonblocking but working on a fix. Get updated here in the posts section.
I’ve tested the updated algorithm but it still isn’t working that well, I need to find out why. But I also discovered an issue about the tcp communication, currently fixing that bug. Comment if you want to have detailed information about the bug.
I successfully migrated all my projects pages on wordpress, you can see them.